The programme includes:
One to One support from their our team of investment advisors as well as opportunities to meet and learn from experienced entrepreneurs and successful investors who have helped hundreds of small businesses raise vital working capital.
Due to the success of Cohort 1, which saw several clients receive offers of early stage investment, demand for Cohort 2 has been extremely high and places are limited so in order to reserve a place we recommend clients contact us by Friday 26th July.
• The various types of funding options available to small businesses (Debt / Private Equity / Venture Capital / Grants / Crowdfunding & Peer to Peer etc)
• The key things different types of investors (including; Business Angels, Syndicates, VC's, Crowdfunding platforms, Brokers) look for in a good proposal
• An overview of the key ingredients for an investable business including; company structure, investor memorandums, management team and the value proposition
• An introduction to Private Equity investment including; investment structures, company valuation, due diligence, dilution of shares, Creating your Cap Table
• Culminating in a Panel discussion with successful Business Angel Investors around ”What makes a great investment pitch"
To find out more –
The Investment Readiness Team
Call: 01603 592548
The Enterprise Centre
University of East Anglia
Norwich Research Park
Norwich NR4 7TJ