A free ‘investor led’ programme, aims to support businesses to understand and prepare to raise equity and other forms of finance.
Businesses which take part will receive free:
• Impartial 1-1 support to improve your investment proposition
• Investor- led workshops and masterclasses
• Specialist adviser/mentoring support
• Networking opportunities with entrepreneurs and investment professionals
• Opportunities to develop and refine an investment pitch.
Invest East is a £1.8m ERDF funded scheme of specialised support designed for ambitious SME’s with high potential and based in Suffolk or Norfolk. It is part of the Investment Readiness Programme, being delivered by the University of East Anglia
For more information visit investeast.co.uk, or contact the Invest East Team.
Call 01603 592548 or email Innovationfunding@uea.ac.uk