To provide and be responsible for direct and proactive administrative support to the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Project Team
Responsible to: ERDF Project Co-ordinator
• Ensure the accurate and timely completion of ERDF project administration and operational tasks.
• To act as day to day co-ordinator of all ERDF administrative tasks undertaken by other members of the MENTA team, ensuring continuation of tasks covering holiday and sickness.
• Undertake proactive communication with clients who are part of the ERDF project through email; telephone or face to face contact.
• To manage the evidential paperwork for ‘completions’ and ‘business starts’.
• To develop a follow-up process and ensure timely contact with ‘completions’ regarding when they start in business.
• To be the main point of contact for Business Advisor / Trainers and ensure they have timely and relevant paperwork.
• To work with the Project Co-ordinator regarding changes to administrative tasks and paperwork to meet contractual requirements.
• To be flexible with job requirements and be prepared to assist with the smooth running of MENTA operations when required.
This is a varied role requiring:
• Confident self-starter used to working as a team player in a busy environment.
• Ability to organise workload and adapt/prioritise as necessary.
• Ability to liaise with other administrative staff to ensure ERDF work load is achieved.
• Strong focus on detail.
• An excellent and confident telephone manner.
• Strong administrative skills, particularly the ability to use Word, Excel and Microsoft Office tools to a high standard.
• A good command of the English language and its uses within an electronic environment such as Social Media and the Internet.
• Ability to work flexibly across a diverse area of work.