MENTA – The Suffolk Enterprise Agency are committed to developing individuals in our local area to develop their skills, enterprise and employability, confidence and experience to ultimately set up and grow their own businesses.
with the Chief Executive Officer, the EPCM will be responsible for designing,
costing, resourcing and managing Menta’s Enterprise delivery programmes, so
that these achieve the target outputs in a cost-effective way.
This role will receive funding through ERDF. European Regional Development Fund.
For further information, a full job description or to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Working with the Chief Executive Officer, the Enterprise Programme & Contracts Manager will be responsible for designing, costing, resourcing and managing enterprise delivery programmes, across the public sector, private sector and voluntary and community sector. This is a targeted role with specific deliverables and income targets.
• Working with potential funders and interpreting their “Invitation to Tender” to design new & innovative programmes that meet the funders’ economic development objectives
• Typical programmes could include a combination of generic or bespoke training classes. One to one mentoring, grant and loan scheme management, providing HR evaluation and other performance assessment tools, seminars, networking events and business shows.
Costing and resourcing
• Working with the finance team to prepare detailed costed proposals for the programmes ensuring that they can be delivered cost effectively and with due regard to the business’s cash flow requirements
• Ensuring that there are appropriate resources in place to deliver the programmes. This may include identifying and appointing sub-contractors and consultants as well as identifying requirements for new staff.
Managing and Reporting
• Working with the CEO and the finance team to ensure that appropriate operational and financial reporting systems are in place to monitor programme delivery
• Managing the design, implementation and delivery of the programmes
• Providing the CEO and the Board with regular updates on programme performance
· A sound commercial mind and approach
· Experience in writing and costing proposals for multi-disciplinary projects
· Strong project management skills
· Energetic and dynamic with personable approach to relationship building
· Abroad-based business background. Preferably a university degree and/or an MBA
· A knowledge of designing and specifying training courses would be advantageous
· Ability to work and communicate convincingly with senior executives from both private and public sector
· Ability to deliver training courses and programmes as necessary along with being an advocate and ambassador for the organisation
This document outlines the duties and indicates the level of responsibility of the post.
Please note this is not a comprehensive or exclusive list of duties.
Duties may be varied from time to time which do not change the general character of the job or the level of
This is an ERDF Funded Programme
MENTA is committed to providing access, aids, adaptations and alternatives wherever
possible and reasonable adjustments to enable disabled people to fulfil the
criteria for, and undertake the duties of, its jobs.