To provide a friendly, effective and efficient front-line service to our customers and visitors to our Business Centre Premises.
Job Title: Business Service Coordinator
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Part time, working alternate weeks, 26 weeks per annum (Flexible)
Hours for the week you work are 8.30am – 5.00pm (1 hr lunch).
Responsible to: Property Manager Paul Vella
Salary: Salary dependant on experience
Location: The main office is at The Vision Centre, 5 Eastern Way, Bury St Edmunds IP32 7AB.
To be the first point of contact and receive visitors in a professional manner, ensuring a positive first impression of Menta
• Answering telephones and directing calls and visitors appropriately
• Taking accurate messages and ensuring they are forwarded to the intended recipient
• To ensure that the CRM systems are updated as required
• Monitoring central email and actioning or forwarding where appropriate
• Complete all copying, faxing and scanning requirements
• Monitoring of stationery levels and ordering as appropriate
• Booking and servicing of meeting room bookings including arranging catering and refreshments
• Handling of incoming and outgoing tenants mail
• Ensuring the Reception area is well maintained and fully stocked with Centre brochures, leaflets and tenants/virtual tenants handbooks are at hand
• Ensure that all Company policies, procedures and work practices are in place and communicated to occupiers in a professional manner.
• Identifying opportunities for income generation and achieve lettings, including follow up, and closely monitoring all current prospects.
• Provide attendance at internal and external networking events.
• Preparation of reports and statistics and attend meetings as required
This is an incredibly varied role within a small team and needs a
• Confident Self-starter used to working as a team player in a busy environment.
• Demonstrable receptionist experience in a similar customer facing environment.
• Ability to organise own workload and adapt/prioritise as necessary
• An excellent and confident telephone manner.
• Strong administrative skills, particularly the ability to use Word, Excel and Microsoft Office tools to a high standard.
• A good command of the English language and its uses within an electronic environment such as Social Media and the Internet.
• Basic level knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.