Menta provide a range of affordable managed premises at three locations in Suffolk in Bury St Edmunds and Haverhill. We can help your business thrive in a professional and friendly environment by offering flexible office or workshop accommodation and virtual services.
More than just office space, all our tenants benefit from the added value of our shared services and access to our unrivalled business support services. With free 1 to 1 business advice and training courses available, tenants have full access to a network of support on their doorstep. Share the communal space with like-minded businesses and maybe pick up some extra business along the way.
Be at the hub of activity with a thriving network of like-minded businesses on your doorstep - you'll be amazed what deals can be done whilst making a cup of tea!
With a fully managed reception service and 6 hours free use of conference and meeting rooms per month to use across all of our sites, you can be confident that your business will thrive within our centres.
All our centres offer 'easy in, easy out' terms so there is no commitment of a long term lease. Tenants pay one fixed rental fee per month enabling you to manage your cash flow effectively and assist with budget planning. With shared services including photocopying and franking machines you keep your costs to a minimum - essential for any small business.
We manage the building to enable you to get on with what you do best - managing your business.
Included in your monthly rent and service charge:
- Reception service – manned Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm in Bury St Edmunds and 8.45am - 5.15pm in Haverhill. There is always a friendly welcome awaiting you and your guests
- Handling of deliveries – during reception hours we can take in and hold any deliveries you may have
- Mail handling – we will take in and distribute your mail to you everyday
- 6 hours use of meeting rooms across all Menta sites. Refreshments and catering can be arranged at additional cost
- Cleaning of communal areas
- Lighting and heating in communal areas
- Business rates for communal areas
- Kitchen consumables such as dishwasher supplies and washing up liquid
- Onsite communal parking for tenants and their visitors (Bury St Edmunds only, 1 per unit. Other users/visitors can use Eastern Way parking)
- Use of communal photocopier – you will be given your own unique access code which logs the amount of copies you make so you will only pay for the copies you make
- Management of the building
- Use of communal franking machine – no need to purchase your own device, the rental is included in the service charge and you only pay for postage
- Use of communal fax machine for incoming and outgoing faxes
- Access and signposting to impartial business advice
Other costs you need to budget for:
- Business rates for your own office. We can advise of what these will be
- Electricity costs – Each office is individually metered so you will only pay for what you use.
- Cleaning of your own office - we can provide this to you through our approved cleaner, please ask us for further details
- Telephones - Installation, lines and cost of calls
- Broadband - We have free Wi-Fi within the building, however this is public Wi-Fi and not a guaranteed service to tenants
- Tenants premium – After being in occupation 3 years there is a 10% rental premium added to your rental invoice
- All costs quoted are exclusive of VAT and will need to be added at the prevailing rate
“Our business owes a huge debt of gratitude to MENTA for facilitating our start up here at No2. Without it, Stephen and I would not have been able to test our concept from the relative shelter of the easy-in-easy-out strategy. The space has been great and we have received tangible support from all members of your team in terms of advice, resources and numerous training opportunities – not to mention the grant.” John Mayhew, Fiscale
Because of our short notice periods, office space can become available quickly, so please feel free to contact us with your requirements.