Menta are extremely grateful to its generous Patrons who ensure we’re able to provide additional, free and low-cost services to businesses including the annual Menta Trade Fair, business seminars and events. For more information on how your business can become a Menta Patron please see below.
Many of our well known local businesses started with an enterprising person and grew into well-established companies bearing their names, Greene & King are a prominent local example.
• Promotion at one to one business advice sessions
• Prominent rolling promotion on Menta’s website with a direct link to your website
• Promotion on the footer of Menta’s e-mails
• Promotion on various items of Menta’s printed literature
• Speaker slots at Menta’s Coffee Means Business networking events
• Invitation to attend partner networking events
• The opportunity to deliver bespoke masterclasses on behalf of Menta (where appropriate)
• Sponsorship of seminars delivered by Menta
• Promotion and brand awareness to Menta tenants
• Articles regarding your organisation to be sent via Menta to the local press and business journals
• Five free places for you and your staff at Menta’s masterclasses per annum
• Free Menta Trade Fair stand in a prominent position
• A framed Menta Patron certificate for display at your premises
• Quarterly Patrons’ networking event with
Carole Burman, director of MAD-HR, said: “We’ve worked with Menta for two years now, providing training and presentations. It’s clear from speaking to the businesses attending and benefiting from Menta’s events, how valuable they find the resources and information it provides. It was, therefore, an easy decision for MAD-HR to become a Patron and formalise our commitment to Menta and the businesses it supports.”
Neil Meekings, Director at Ensors Chartered Accountants said “We have worked closely with Menta for a number of years now and extending our support to become a Patron is a great step to further enhance our working partnership and demonstrate our support for local businesses. As one of the largest firms of chartered accountants within East Anglia we’re committed to supporting the economic success of the region and certainly see our ‘Patronage’ of Menta as a very sure way of ensuring this.”
Claire Brooks from Box-it East Limited said “Box-it East became a Patron of Menta during March 2016. We wanted to raise our profile in the local area, whilst supporting local business and we’re already seeing results. Box-it East have given presentations at Menta events and been invited to networking events and had a trade stand at another very well attended event in a location ‘untouched’ by Box-it East.
The support from Menta has been amazing. They work with me to get the results I need to ensure Box-it East will be a very happy Patron for the long term future”.